Cleansing Program (not eligible for discounts)
- Science-Backed Formulas
- Natural and/or Organic Ingredients
- No Artificial Additives
- Manufactured in FDA Registered Facilities
- Lab Tests Available to Verify Efficacy
Ferryman with Minister of Power and Noble Servant:
- Supports cleansing of blood, lymph, liver, gallbladder and kidneys
- Helps to improve blood and bile flow
- Supports kidneys during cleanse
- Helps to break stagnation and calcification (stones)
- Relieves blood stasis (slowing or pooling of the blood)
- Helps restore and maintain fluid dynamics (lymph)
- Helps to improve circulation
- Supports waste removal as the body cleanses
- Helps correct underlying cause of pH imbalance and degenerative diseases
- Improves fluid dynamics of the micro-circulation system
- Promotes efficient nutrient and waste exchange at the cell-level
These unique formulas were hand crafted to cleanse the body and support the kidneys during the release of the toxins. Supporting the kidneys is essential during a cleanse, they take the biggest hit when toxins are released. Each ingredient was carefully dosed and selected for its properties in promoting a thorough release of toxins and the removal of these toxins. This cleanse should help rejuvenate the liver, gallbladder and kidneys. Improving the flow of the blood and bile through these organs revitalizes entire systems. The Ferryman is a complementary product to the cleansing action of the Noble Servant for the digestive and lymphatic cleansing and Minister of Power for the added support needed for the kidneys.
Making the commitment and being diligent will provide the best results. This cleanse has been designed to work through the years of toxins that have been building in your system. It has been packaged in a convenient pouch so there is no measuring, soaking, waiting, and mixing. Just shake and pour the pouch in hot water and sip half in the morning with plenty of water to FLUSH and half in the afternoon between lunch and dinner with plenty of water to FLUSH.
||Ferryman (30 pouches) - Cleansing elixir (concentrated tea) for the Blood, Lymph, Liver, Gallbladder and Kidneys. It's designed to improve the flow of the blood and bile through these organs.|
|Minister of Power (120 vcaps) - Supports the kidneys through the cleansing process to aid in removing the toxins that are release, along with supporting your immune system capabilities, and enhancing repairs to tissue.|
|Noble Servant (120 vcaps) - Supports healthy digestion and nutrient activation and is designed to correct the underlying cause of degenerative disease - lymph stasis and pH imbalance. It's formulated to help with deep-seated immune issues while also acting as a global germicide. It works to improve fluid dynamics which leads to more efficient nutrient and waste exchange at the cellular level.|
|Minister - Cordyceps Sinensis||Supports improved energy, Boosts exercise performance, anti-aging properties, potential anti-tumor effects|
|Minister - Reishi||Boosts the immune system; fights fatigue, depression and anxiety|
|Minister - Gynostemma||Supports healthy DNA, improves memory, helps with peaceful rest, Supports digestion|
|Minister - Ultimate Synergist||Proprietary ingredient that supports maximum absorption and assimilation|
|Noble - Betaine hydrochloride (HCL)||Custom mineral blend of Potassium, Magnesium, and Trace Elements to support overall body cleansing and healthy digestion|
Other Ingredients: Organic vegetable capsule
Gluten, Dairy, GMOs and Excipients to include artificial preservatives, binders, fillers, glues, colors and stearates.
We use only GMP Certified and/or organic ingredients packaged in amber glass bottles to preserve potency.
Shake packet well before using.
- Boil 16 oz. of water
- Empty packet in mug (insulated mug recommended). Add 16 oz of water and Mix thoroughly.
- Drink 8 oz. in the morning before breakfast. Follow with 1 quart of water.
- Drink 8 oz. in the afternoon either 45 min before meals or 60 min after meal. Follow with 1 quart of water.
- Take 2 Minister of Power and 2 Noble Servant in the morning and afternoon with each dose of tea.