- Science-Backed Formulas
- Natural and/or Organic Ingredients
- No Artificial Additives
- Manufactured in FDA Registered Facilities
- Lab Tests Available to Verify Efficacy
Save Energy and Correct EMF's on demand at specific locations in your home and office!
Modern electronics like computers, big screen TVs and compact fluorescent lighting all introduce harmonics and electromagnetic frequency (EMF) radiation into the electrical circuits in our homes. The result of these harmonics is commonly known as “dirty power” and results in inefficiencies and electrical spikes that are potentially damaging to sensitive electronics. These harmonics are also a significant contributor to high EMF radiation levels.
EMF (electromagnetic field) is the field an electrically charged object produces whether you have it turned on or not. Each outlet in your home sends out this signal. It affects the behavior of an object present in the field, you being the object. You have an electrical field also, it is what keeps you "up and running". The electrically charged field extends outward in space to a distance related to the magnitude of the current flowing through the objects.
There are both an electric field and a magnetic field. The electric field is produced by the stationary charges, and the magnetic field is produced by current in motion.
The 4 main categories for EMF emissions Electric, Magnetic, Wireless and Ionized:
- Electric - which has 2 types of exposure - 1. outside the house like electric power lines, transformers, electrical boxes and 2. inside the house like wiring, kitchen appliances, and the worst culprit - microwaves (which has both an electric and ionizing radiation) computers, phone chargers and the list goes on and on, but your get the picture, anything you plug in.
- Magnetic - Magnetic fields can come from two sources: 1) from moving electric currents or 2) from electron motion (orbital or spin). like devices which have spinning electrons such as gas powered engines – riding mowers, weed eaters, golf carts, go carts, again the list goes on an on.
- Wireless - Includes wi-fi , RF, cellular EMF Emissions distributed by devices such as computer, video, mobile phone, wireless house phones, etc. To mitigate this risk, please visit our product page for Aulterra Neutralizer
- Ionized - By its nature of being ionizing, such radiation can damage individual molecules, even at low intensity with long bursts. When the dose is high enough though the ionizing radiation causes two types of harm to humans: direct tissue damage and cancer. Direct tissue damage happens when enough molecules are broken apart that the cells simply can no longer function. Cancer results when the cells receive a small enough amount of damage that they can still live and function, but damage to the genes causes the cells to pursue aggressive and uncontrolled growth. So the takeaway is your microwave may be convenient and save time in the short haul, but may shorten the time you have in the long haul of of your life.