Humic Acid – Immune system enhancement
BenefitHumic Acid is a vital enhancement for a healthy immune system able to fight off viruses and bacteria, your first line of defense and best chance for a shorter recovery and prevention of further infections.
DescriptionHumic Acid is the smallest, most complex, highly refined naturally occurring water-soluble substances on Earth. Small amounts of Humic Acid transform the molecular structure of water and assist in its job of dissolving and transporting nutrients. Humic Acid in your systems improve the efficiency of nutrient delivery and waste removal from the cells, while also neutralizing toxins and pathogens.
- Oxygenates blood helping to regulate the immune system
- Mineral Transfer – acts as a dilator, increasing the permeability of cell walls. This allows important minerals to travel more easily through the bloodstream to nourish bones and cells
- Balances Cell’s Electricity helping them run more efficiently
- Antimicrobial – increases levels of beneficial microbes thus inhibiting the growth of unwanted bacterial pathogens
- Bolsters Immunity
- Anti-inflammatory – relief from swelling and joint inflammation
- Tendon and bone repair by bonding to collagen fibers
- Anti-Viral – coats cells so pathogens cannot attached to healthy cells
- Detoxifying Properties – prevents toxic substances including heavy metals from being absorbed.
Bottle contains 100 Capsules.
Viral Fusion Inhibiting (VFI) Humic Acid, tapioca starch (flow agent), vegetable capsule
- For tonic use 2 caps per day
- For ongoing viral issues 4 caps per day
- For acute viral issues 6 caps per day
When it comes to protecting cells from a virus, only the Humic portion of the cell has the potential to protect it. We say potential, because all Humic has anti-viral properties, but it doesn’t mean all Humic is anti-viral. We use a special preparation of Humic acid known as VFI - or Viral Fusion Inhibiting. Humic Acid puts a coating around the viruses and prevents them from reproducing or adhering to a healthy cell using the viral fusion inhibitors. The viruses then become vulnerable to the immune system. It also alerts the immune system about the virus to promote regulation and strengthening of the body’s defenses.