- Supports Energy and Endurance
- Calms the nervous system to help with Mood, Memory and Focus
- Supports Brain and Nerve functions
- Digestive Support
This unique formula was hand crafted to BOOST the body's feeling of well being. It functions by activating dopamine receptors and other key neurotransmitters. This product doesn't contain stimulants, and should not increase heart rate or blood pressure. BOOST your performance the natural way while supporting cognitive and neuro functions to get the most out of your workouts.
This formula has been enhanced with our Hemp-derived CBD concentrate which supports a balanced nervous system and allows a higher payload of nutrients to be delivered to the body's tissues.
Each ingredient was carefully dosed and selected for its properties in promoting long term health benefits and the role they play in balancing the body's organ/gland systems.
|Velvet Bean (Mucuna pruriens)||Calms the nervous system to help with mood, memory and focus|
|Cacao||Antioxidant and anti-anti-inflammatory support|
|Kucha tea leaf||Anti-inflammatory, analgesic, and neuro-locomotor properties|
|Osmanthus fragans flower||Digestive and anti-inflammatory support|
|Hemp Concentrate||Our Hemp-derived CBD concentrate supports a balanced nervous system which allows a higher payload of nutrients to be delivered to the body's tissues|
|Ultimate Synergist||Proprietary ingredient that supports maximum assimilation|
Other Ingredients: Organic vegetable capsule
Gluten, Dairy, GMOs and Excipients to include artificial preservatives, binders, fillers, glues, colors and stearates.
We use only GMP Certified and/or organic ingredients packaged in amber glass bottles to preserve potency.
2 capsules 20-60 minutes before meals, 1-3 times per day. Up to 6 capsules per day in divided doses for advanced use.
2. https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4696435/ Benefits of Cacao
3. https://www.hindawi.com/journals/ecam/2013/304290/ - Benefits of Osmanthus fragans flower
4. https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4711067/ - Benefits of Kucha tea leaf
5. https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4164977/ - CB2 Cannabinoid Receptors study